Buy SeaBis Portable Master System with options to reduce cost.

Prevent Marine Corrosion. Permanently with SeaBis Master System.  Guaranteed.

Marine stray current is always the ONLY CAUSE.  It is generated by the vessel experiencing the corrosion.  Stray current is permanently defeated in easy 3 steps. Simply, by disconnecting your boat from the World.  That is the result of SeaBis System.

Corrosion CAUSE prevented, permanently
8-year guarantee, warranty and diagnostic support, Free. Email: seabisbg@gmail.com
FLASH, price correction being applied:
Correct price is AU$559.00 plus shipping plus Australian tax where applicable.  Please supply currency and address. Then I will quote total delivered price in your currency.
Currency converter here.
Language translater page bottom
Language translater page bottom

Suggested reading:
Marine Electrolysis Corrosion CAUSE Prevention here.
How to Prevent Marine Corrosion here.

Buy SeaBis Portable Master System. Consequently, 100% prevent marine corrosion CAUSE, permanently.  NOTE:

* SeaBis may be made portable by fitting battery clips:

One SeaBis Master with battery clips can be moved battery bank to battery bank or boat to boat. All wires, including Current Sense, – green/yellow, may be extended hundreds of meters.  NoteSeaBis indicates current on the circuit it is connected to.  Therefore, not on battery banks while moved elsewhere – connected elsewhere. Intermittent or new causes MAY occur while connected elsewhere, so require permanent installation.

Also: the number of battery banks being monitored by SeaBis Master may be increased by using Battery Switches “Both” or “Emergency”. So paralleling battery banks.  *** ONE SeaBis Master will monitor them all. ***

In addition, in 3 easy steps.  Above all, we will guide you through preventing the ONLY cause.  That cause is stray current.  Similarly, stray current is 97% of ALL corrosion.  The remaining 3% is galvanic (very close proximity of different metals).  Galvanic is easily prevented after Marine Electrolysis is prevented. In conclusion, the reason we supply an 8-year money-back guarantee and warranty is we are 100% correct. Similarly, we supply 8 years free support because causes, moisture, carbon dust, new equipment, impact damage, will reoccur.

SeaBis System selector, click here.

SeaBis Master System, click here.

SeaBis Simple System, the lowest cost – click here.

SeaBis Portable Master System.

SeaBis Master System prevents the CAUSE of electrolysis corrosion.

UPC 711599417321 EAN 0711599417321

Size with removable Mounting Plate:
190 x 98 x 28 mm
7.5 x 3.8 x  1.1 inches.

ALL Battery positive indications – contact us immediately. Especially if you have both 12 and 24 volts. Fire risk can be eliminated.

Included:
SeaBis Master extended with battery clips
How to Prevent Corrosion
Guarantee and warranty, 8 years
Diagnostic support, 8 years
2 spare fuses
Robust display / shipping carton

PayPal / card / digital wallet – here.

 

Bank transfer:

Delivery included.

Price to mainland areas: 

Alternatively, other areas Contact Us

In addition, with FULL tracking where available.
After that, include your phone number – for Customs.
Price, includes reliable air express shipping.
Alternatively, Courier shipping –
contact us.
Bank transfer:
1:  Select your country. In alphabetical order:
Includes delivery, 8-years diagnostic support, guarantee and warranty.
Australia:  AU$660.00.  Includes Goods & Services Tax.
Bank transfer continued. No tax: 
Subject to currency variation – Reference to AU$600.00. Currency converter – click here.
Canada: CA$548
Europe: EU€425
New Zealand: NZ$659

Singapore: SG$585
United Kingdom: GB£358
United States: US$430

2: Now contact Us:  seabisbg@gmail.com

We will email an invoice with bank instructions and details.

PayPal / cards / digital wallet, follows:.

Delivery, 8 years support included.

Price to mainland areas:

Alternatively, other areas Contact Us

.

QR code for SeaBis System

Option.

Prevent the stray current that is the ONLY cause:

Solenoid automatic switch. 200 amps RMS.  Continuously rated, fully insulated. Fitted with reverse electrolysis prevention.

Solenoid, fully insulated 200 amps RMS with support

Solenoid to eliminate 97% of corrosive current where engine ON hours are less than 200 per year.

We supply an appropriate type of solenoid modified to prevent corrosive current.  Continuously rated is essential.  Specify 12 or 24 volts. In conclusion, will suit most starters, engines, winch, compressors, generators or sonar.  

Solenoid AU$204.00 free shipping.   Training and support included. See video on home page.

Secured By miniOrange