SeaBis Master System, buy now:
• Complete how to stop corrosion - CAUSE elimination system.
ALL Bat positive indications then contact us immediately. Especially if you have both 12 and 24 volts. Fire risk can be eliminated.
Buy 14 day special, Bank deposit SeaBis Master System AU$499, CA$418, NZ$492, SN$441, GB£245, US$320 plus shipping - World wide.
Free $80 diagnostic support
email [email protected]
Purchase by Bank Deposit Cheapest method. Email your address.
PayPal and Cards-no PayPal account required:
Countries in alphabetical order. Non listed countries email SeaBis
No PayPal account required - Cards are welcome. Digital wallets via PayPal.
Remote locations contact us: email SeaBis.
Major locations follow the Buy Now button or contact us: email SeaBis.
United States, main-land:
World wide - we can supply a PayPal button to suit shipping to your location on the Earth, clicking this link or button will email SeaBis.
Delivery: Ex-stock 2 to 14 days. Courier delivery available.
• Solenoid (automatic switch) to eliminate 97% corrosion in recreational use vessels. Supplied subject to SeaBis Master results.
• Commercial use vessels with engine ON hours greater than 200 per year require our commercial solution - contact SeaBis
***IMPORTANT specification, READ THIS:
• For non insulated starter motors, engines, generator, winch, RMS 200 amps (about 70 HP diesel), peak 2200 amps, superior silver tungsten carbide contacts, with corrosion elimination components, continuously rated - essential.
• Wiring diagram and support included.
One solenoid RMS CONTINOUS current to 200 amps, peak 2,200 amps.
Two solenoids in parallel doubles RMS CONTINOUS current to 400 amps.
• Operated by engine / winch or another switch: On / Start / Run.
• For non commercial vessels. Applicable AFTER SeaBis Master proves no other sources of corrosion. Commercial vessels email Glen Bishop.
• We recommend our Solenoid only. The reasons are:
1: It is the best quality in existence. Cheap solenoids will fail. Very heavy duty: Weight 1 kilo gram / 2.2 pounds. See specification below.
2: All solenoids, as purchased, will cause corrosion. Our modification prevents that happening.
3: Supplied with installation diagram and support with or after SeaBis only
4: Manual switches get forgotten so causing corrosion.
5: 12 volt and 24 volt solenoids are different wattage. They are not interchangeable.
Buy Now and contact us button - so we can ensure 12 or 24 volt and shipping cost:
AU$152 / US$110.00 each plus shipping. Bank deposit is much cheaper than credit / debit cards.
Training and advice with installation diagram - included.
• Specify 12 or 24 volts. Weight one kilogram.
Installation instructions and advice will be supplied with the solenoid.
Complete with corrosion elimination components.
Delivery, ex-stock 3 to 10 days.
Copyright © 2018 Glen Bishop of SeaBis.