SeaBis Master System, buy now:
• Complete how to stop corrosion - marine electrolysis CAUSE elimination system.
Contact us, advise is free contact SeaBis.
ALL Bat positive indications then contact us immediately. Especially if you have both 12 and 24 volts. Fire risk.
*Buy SeaBis Master System AU$499, CA$434, NZ$482, SN$455, GB£249, US$338 plus shipping - World wide available. Free: 8 years support and we will guide you thru how to stop corrosion.
Purchase by bank transfer / deposit - save AU$35 e-mail Glen Bishop: [email protected]. Email your address, contact details.
Initial diagnosis and advice free.
Skype name: seabis1. Download Skype - World-wide free PC to PC.
Australia (61) (0)417 878 773.
Purchase by Bank Deposit Cheapest method. Email your address.
PayPal and Cards:
Countries in alphabetical order. Non listed countries email SeaBis
No PayPal account required - Cards are welcome. Digital wallets use bank deposit.
Remote locations contact us: email SeaBis.
Major locations follow the Buy Now button or contact us: email SeaBis.
World wide - we can supply a PayPal button to suit shipping to your location on the Earth, clicking this link or button will take you to SeaBis email Purchase by PayPal / card. Email your address.
We are certain the SeaBis System with How To Stop Corrosion will eliminate the CAUSE of marine electrolysis that:
We supply a 8 year money back guarantee and free CAUSE elimination support
and have been offering those for 8 years with no claims.
How to stop corrosion training course supplied with SeaBis Master.
*Delivery: Ex-stock 2 to 14 days. Courier delivery available - contact us.
How To Stop Corrosion, marine electrolysis supplied with SeaBis.
There have been persons, naturally, trying to reduce their expenditure, who use SeaBis as a portable. That will eliminate all permanent causes of marine electrolysis. It may not eliminate intermittent or new causes because you are not adequately monitoring a battery bank. If used as a portable for greater than the time taken for visible marine electrolysis to occur, being 10 days, there is a risk electrolysis, will occur. Such use will void the no electrolysis part of guarantee and warranty. Comply with How To Stop Corrosion, permanently. Then you will eliminate ALL CAUSES. Talk to us. We will assist.
*Engines: Do not have to cause electrolysis. Contact us with SeaBis Master results for the solution. We will stop your engine causing electrolysis: Suppler contact Link and support with How To Stop Corrosion instructions, supplied with SeaBis Master.
Link to Home page: Home page.
Link to Solenoid (automatic switch to 97% eliminate cause): Solenoid.
• Solenoid (automatic switch) to eliminate 97% electrolysis in recreational use vessels. Supplied subject to SeaBis Master results.
• Commercial use vessels with engine ON hours greater than 200 per year require our commercial solution - contact SeaBis
***IMPORTANT specification, READ THIS:
• For non insulated starter motors, engines, generator, winch, RMS 200 amps (about 70 HP diesel), peak 2200 amps, superior silver tungsten carbide contacts, with electrolysis elimination components, continuously rated - essential.
• Wiring diagram and support included.
One solenoid RMS CONTINOUS current to 200 amps, peak 2,200 amps.
Two solenoids in parallel doubles RMS CONTINOUS current to 400 amps.
• Operated by engine / winch or another switch: On / Start / Run.
• For non commercial vessels. Applicable AFTER SeaBis Master proves no other sources of electrolysis. Commercial vessels email Glen Bishop.
• We recommend our Solenoid only. The reasons are:
1: It is the best quality in existence. Cheap solenoids will fail. Very heavy duty: Weight 1 kilo gram / 2.2 pounds. See specification below.
2: All solenoids, as purchased, will cause marine electrolysis. Our modification prevents that happening.
3: Supplied with installation diagram and support with or after SeaBis only
4: Manual switches get forgotten so causing electrolysis.
5: 12 volt and 24 volt solenoids are different wattage. They are not interchangeable.
Buy Now and contact us button - so we can ensure 12 or 24 volt and shipping cost:
AU$152 / US$110.00 each plus shipping. Much cheaper than credit / debit cards.
Training and advice with installation diagram - included.
• Specify 12 or 24 volts. Weight one kilogram. Shipping additional.
Installation instructions and advice will be supplied with the solenoid.
Complete with marine electrolysis elimination components.
Delivery, ex-stock 2 to 14 days.
Author Glen Bishop
Copyright © 2018 Glen Bishop of SeaBis.